The Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2016 is currently open for entries. The festival celebrates innovation and excellence in filmmaking from across the world, and through its networking events and industry sessions it nurtures collaborations across countries.
In 2015, ASFF welcomed 20,000 admissions across the four days in celebration of short film. The festival championed the film culture of Cuba, China, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, USA, Switzerland, Ireland and many more countries. There were 49 countries represented in the Official Selection overall. We are keen to showcase South Africa’s film culture in 2016.
Email/ Facebook/ Enews:
Entries are open for the 6th edition of the BAFTA Qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival, one of the UK’s leading short film festivals and most exciting cinematic events taking place 3-6 November 2016. ASFF celebrates innovation and excellence in filmmaking and presents many opportunities for industry engagement.
In 2015, ASFF attracted 20,000 admissions across the four day event including industry, filmmakers and thousands of festival-goers providing a dynamic platform for emerging and established filmmakers to showcase their work to a wider, international audience.
ASFF 2016 Prizes:
- Screenings at BAFTA Qualifying ASFF 2016
- Awards: Festival Winner, People’s Choice and Category Winners
- Eligibility to enter the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA)
- Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine and promotion via Aesthetica’s online channels (readership 284,000)
Running times up to 30 minutes. Deadline 31 May 2016. Visit www.asff.co.uk/submit
- Download images to share this news: www.asff.co.uk/press
- Download the ASFF 2016 poster: http://aestheti.cc/xk-bj
- View the ASFF 2015 Highlights Film: http://aestheti.cc/s8b1t